A blow dry at a salon is always wonderful-it goes for whole day grooming! But when tried at home, it appears to be fussy. Many complained it as flat and messy. This article is dedicated to life-saving tips and tricks on how to blow dry straight hair a home. Blow drying at home is not that hard as it may seem. So let’s start:
What you need:
*A nice Round brush
* A good hair dryer with a nozzle.
* Argan oil, mousse and volumizing spray.
* Rubber bands or clips
Steps to a perfect blow out at home:
- Get a shower; towel dry your hair to get rid of extra water; then put up your necessary products. For a voluminous blow-dry, put in mousse all out your hair, roots to end. Then spritz a volumizing spray at the roots and a little argan oilat the ends for heat protection.
- Having applied all the products, dry your hair as much as possible with a hair dryer. While drying use your hands, do not use the brush. Rough dry it almost entirely. If you want volume and don’t want the hair to be slicked to your head, Focus on the roots and blow dry upwards.
- Then divide your hair into clean sections. They should not be not too big and not to small either; not wider than the width of the brush or taller than the depth of the brush. Put each section into a high bun, except section at the back.
- Use the areally good hair dryer, begin with the back sections of your head with a nozzle. Start from the roots; wrap your hair around the brush once the entire section. For a better grip, start with the roots, then mid shaft, and then go for the ends. Make sure that the roots are dried first with the brush, and then make sure that the mid-shaft is dry, and then proceed through the ends. While pulling the brush through my hair, do it in an upwards motion so you get curl and volume. If you somehow pull it downward, you are going to lose volume and curl.
- Then work your way all around the head in steps— first the bottom and then the next row and the next row above that. Continue till you reach the crown area.
- When you get to the crown, now focus on volume—if you want the top section to have the most volume, concentrate on drying it in an upward motion.
- Once you complete drying, wrap each of the top sections back up in the brush and provide a blast with cool air until your hair i9s properly cooled off. Twist your hair in the brush very softly to give it a little curl.
- If you don’t have bangs, blow dry all the way through upwards and backside; when your hair is completely dry, part your hair wherever you want. If you somehow part your hair first, then your hair is still wet, you’ll lose a lot of volume.
I hope you got what you wanted. Now on blow drying at home is no fuss! Follow these easy and simple steps to get blow dry hair straight. There are more tips and tricks are coming on the way. Thank you for visiting.
You May Also Read – How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally At Home | 3 Simple Tips
blow dry hair curly, how to blow dry hair for volume, how to blowdry short hair straight, blow dry techniques, how to blowdry hair straight without frizz, how to blow dry black hair straight, how to blow dry hair with round brush, how to blow dry your own hair, Blow Dry Hair At Home, Blow Dry Hair At Home step by step, Blow Dry Hair At Home, how to blow dry hair at home by yourself, how to blow dry hair at home without a round brush